Ah, Monday! In fact, the first Monday of the New Year … 2015! How is it going so far?
I trust you jumped out of bed before the alarm went off – with a smile and appreciation for the new day and New Year. You did the typical morning rituals – you know brushed your teeth, etc., then drank your first 8 to 16 oz of water (your goal is half your body weight in oz of water a day), dressed for an amazing workout and followed through! YAY, YOU!!
Or, do you still need some motivation to get moving today?
Here are a few reasons to move!
Move it Monday Motivation:
- your health and well-being
- your family
- be a positive example of self-care
- your friends
- do it together for motivation, accountability, fun and fellowship
- your job
- working out improves your mind and focus – get more done
- your commitments
- set a time and place to meet with God today for prayer and quiet time. Maybe as part of your recovery time after your workout or right before your workout to remind you He will give you the strength to start and finish. Invite Him to each part of your day … He is waiting!
- schedule your workouts, just as you would other appointments – you wouldn’t stand someone else up, right? Don’t short-change yourself … make YOU a priority. And it’s always easier to take care of others if you are healthy and strong, mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally. Trust me on this … I’ve tried both ways!
It’s “Move it Monday” … don’t let it slip away! Spend at least 30 minutes being physically active today! You can even break it into 10-minute segments through-out the day. Go ahead. Write it in your calendar. Follow through. Toast your accomplishment with a fresh glass of water!
I’d love to hear what you did on your “Move it Monday!”
You can: email me at Lisa@Motivated2Fitness.com, or post on any of my FB pages: Motivated2Fitness, FirstPlace4Health-IL/MO or LisaTempletonRigoni.
Enjoy a fit, fabulous, faith-filled day! Lisa : )
“Today is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24