As I sit and reflect on this past week I am grateful for my:
- FP4H group and the encouragement and love they share. My heart is always blessed by them.
- church where I can go and freely worship – singing, lifting my hands in praise, shedding a tear or laughing out loud, if scripture, music, message or conversations move me to it.
- youngest daughter, who I am so proud of for following her dreams and making them a reality.
- close friend, and the example of love and hope she has shown as she lost not only her father this past week, but also her father-in-law. Sometimes life is just hard. Rising above it takes courage.
- husband, who encourages me to be healthy – mentally, emotionally and physically.
- beautiful friend who has committed to meet with me on Sunday evenings to share thoughts, prayers, life, hopes, faith, dreams and accountability! We are reading “Believing God” by Beth Moore to spur our discussions. Do you have someone in your life that you can be totally real with? If not, I highly recommend it!
- work that took me to a place of business late last week, where I was greeted by 7-year-old twins – a boy and a girl – each singing praise songs to me. They reminded me to: “Fix My Eyes” as they sang For King and Country’s song. Check it out at: https://youtu.be/iXGuWHb5INk?t=35
- challenges and mistakes – as each will help me grow in knowledge and experience.
- faith – for without it, I am nothing!
Yes, this week had some amazing moments. What about yours? Would enjoy hearing about them!
With thanks, Lisa
- Blog: LisaTempletonRigoni.com
- FB: LisaTempletonRigoni
- Email: LRigoni@prwithpurpose.net